International students considering study in Medicine, Dentistry and Physiotherapy at Australian universities are required to sit in the International Student Assessment Test (ISAT).
- Test Description
- Related Majors: Healthcare/Medicine
- Appearing Student Level: Under Graduate
- Mode of Test: Online
See here eligibility requirements across universities
- The registration fee for sitting ISAT is US$320.
- Payment is made to Prometric at the time of registration.
- Payment must be made by credit card.
- If you do not have access to a credit card, you should consider purchase of a pre-paid credit card to use for online transactions.
ISAT (International Student Admission Test) measures the academic abilities of the international students applying to the Australian Universities/Institutions.Format
- Duration of Test: 180 minutes
- Frequency per year: Once
- Score Range: 0-100
- Test Score Validity: 1 Year
- No. of questions: 100
- Structure: Multiple-choice