Student Visa: International Perspective
Here given detailed information about Studying and training visas to Study and Receive Training in Australia
Student Visa: Subclass 500
With this visa you can
- participate in an eligible course of study
- bring family members to Australia with you
- apply online in or outside Australia
Duration: This visa is a valid for a Stay of upto 5 years.
Cost: Visa cost starts from AUD620, unless exempted.
Eligibility: To apply for this visa you must
- be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
- hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or fall in one of the exemption categories
- be 6 years or older
- prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18
Student Guardian Visa: Subclass 590
Student's parent, guardian or relative whose age is minimum 21 years or above can apply for this visa. The cost is AUD620.
Training Visa: Subclass 407
This is temporary and allows you to stay in Australia upto 2 yeras to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities. It cost AUD310 for the main applicant.
For more information about Study Visa and Immigration visit official website https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/home